Saturday, June 28, 2014

Holy Smokes!

So the last post was three months ago and that was a month after my big career change. So much to get the world caught up on. Okay, so it's not that big of a deal since only two people read this blog (both are probably me).










**DISTRACTION SIDEBAR**

It's late and I'm restless thank to the two cans of oolong tea.I should have just enjoyed a couple of beers so I would be sleepy. All in all, it's been a nutritional disaster day. What did I eat? My daily intake went something like this:

-Two cups of coffee
-one piece of chocolate
-one piece of bacon
-two bites of pancake
-one glass of water
-a small bag of raw almonds
-one small plate of poke (raw tuna)
-two cans of Oolong tea
-two small pieces of chocolate

That's a butt load of caffeine. No wonder I can't sleep at 11pm.

So back to that career change thing...okay, maybe later. I'm gonna try to knock out for the night. When I return I'll write about the new gig with the local news channel.

2 comments:

kirida said...

Congratulations on your new gig! I was an intern way back when it was KMCV and Sonya Artero was the anchor. I really loved that place, especially since I got to be on-air as a 16-year-old and even be an anchor for three weeks when another reporter went on vacation.

Brad Ruszala said...

Thanks! I really enjoy it and I can't believe they pay me to do this every day. I figure you must have been an intern seven years ago, but I'm not really good at math. What year were working at the station? I'd love to dig up some of that old footage.